Wednesday, October 04, 2006

new contest!

so - you might have noticed, i changed my template. i haven't decided if i like it yet and i still am a little bit embarassed that i'm using a template in the first place. but then - my design skills aren't nearly what they used to be.

so ... out of laze, i have decided to have a new contest. huzzah! are you excited yet?

what is the contest? well, to design me a lovely new blog. i'm open to most ideas (although - i tend to prefer ones that are pretty and not x-rated) - so go ahead and do it! if you win, you get to see your lovely design every time you come to read my witty and thought provoking posts.

(hmm ... i wonder if any suckers will bite on this one ... oops ... did i type that out loud?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You almost had me. I am quite a narcissist after all.

z. said...

Hey, I like the old template better than this one, it matched ur profile pic more :P

But anyhow, have you tried blogskins.com? All you have to do is copy the html and paste it and preview to see if you like it or not... there are lots of skings to choose from!