Thursday, April 21, 2005

the saga continues

so i got my phone back, i thought everything would be wonderful. everything would be fixed. alas, it was not.

the same old problems started occurring. then, a new problem arose. according to my call history i received a call on friday april 10 and on sunday april 10. according to my calendar (yes, i checked - just in case), this is impossible.

so back i trudge to the store. return my phone once again. get a loner phone once again (this one is silver and flips ... it's not too bad) ... except ...

well, i tried making a call on the phone tonight - and it appears that it wasn't activated. yep, that's right .. they gave me a phone that i can't actually use. and out there in lala land, if anyone was trying to reach me on my cell phone, they wouldn't be able to. at least i have a phone period, so i can pretend to be cool by pretending to make and receive calls on the unactivated phone.

thank you telus, you really are wunderbar.

No comments: