Tuesday, March 15, 2005

one more time?

so, it's that magic time of year. what time is that? the time where all the cute bunnies and fuzzy chicks appear in the stores? (along with all that scrumptious chocolate and most importantly the cadbury creme eggs). well, no ... that's not the time. it's the time when we canadians get to rrrrroll up the rrrim to win!

i think this is my luckiest year ever! so far i've played twice, and i've won twice!
sure, it was just a coffee and a doughnut, but still ... i won! (and i had my first doughnut in forever ... i generally don't like doughnuts, but i figured it was free - so i should seize the opportunity!)

so now i'm trying to decide if i should quit while i'm ahead. right now my winning percentage is 100%! i don't want to mar my perfect record. but then ... what if luck is with me? maybe i'm destined to keep winning - or to win a third time at least (seeing as these things usually come in threes). should i deny myself that chance just to ensure my record remains perfect?

however ... i do still have my free coffee to get. so i guess i'll have to tempt fate once more. wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr...i've played at least 6 times, and haven't won ONCE. i'm so bitter. last year i had really good luck, winning every few coffees, sometimes even a few in a row...but this year, nothing.

alas, the only thing to do is keep trying. *sigh*

melpie said...

well ... i played again, and i didn't win. does this make you feel better?

i'm still looking for that third win though *crosses fingers*