Wednesday, September 20, 2006

cold feet

hah - made you think i was getting married, didn't i? but no - the title actually refers to my literally cold feet.

you'd think that if this was such a problem, i'm put on some socks. i have a rather warm pair of fuzzy pink ones ... but instead, i sit with my bare feet elevated - further exacerbating the problem. gotta love how lazy i am.

the cold feet make me sad. they're quite representative of a change in seasons. the point in time when i actually have to start wearing socks and shoes. i rather like wearing sandals/open toed shoes. but now i'll have to start squeezing my feet back into confines of boots.

it's weird that i feel so opposed to this. i think my favourite article of clothing is socks (i'm currently in the process of packing up all my clothes and have discovered that my socks fill up a gym bag - do you think perhaps i have too many?). so why then, am i loathing the thought of having to wear them every day?

... and so continues the life of the walking contradiction ...

No comments: